Terms and conditions
Please read the information listed below as each booking is subject to standard terms and conditions.
Upon completion and return of the registration form, full payment is required no later than 8 days from the date of pro-forma invoice. Payment must be received prior to the conference date. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the conference if payment has not been received.
All 'Early Bird' Discounts require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
Visa Letters of guarantee
Letter of guarantee for visa applications registered with Slovenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be issued to registrant on written request. Payment of conference fee and all other ordered services must be received prior to the issuing Letter of guarantee to the registrant. After received payment Letter of guarantee will be mailed by post to the registrant on address entered at the tim eof registration. For that purpose we will need:
- Date of birth
- Name and address of the legal entity/company where registrant is employed
- Duration of stay (From date, Unitl date)
Registrant is responsible for arranging their travel and hotel cost and their travel travel health insurance.
If registrant cancels their registration Letter of guarantee will be canceled at Slovenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and registrant visa will be void.
More information about getting visa can be fount at Slovenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Informations for Visa applicants
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Cancellations must be received in writing only via:
Fax: +386 59 072 739
Mail: MiB d.o.o., Reška ulica 11, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- If a registrant is unable to attend the event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/organisation.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
In case registrant also received Letter of guarantee for visa application, Letter of guarantee will be canceled and your visa will be void.
- Registrations cancelled before 30 June 2014 will be refunded 80% of the registration fees and other ordered services.
- Registrations cancelled after 30 June 2014 but before 31 August 2014 will be refunded 50% of the registration fees and other ordered services.
- Registrations cancelled after 31 August 2014 will not be eligible for a refund.
- Registrations from authors cancelled as a result of a abstract not being accepted will be refunded 80% of the registrations fees. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
- Cancellations from non-authors made after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid less an administration charge of 100 EUR per participant registered.
All hotel reservations must be cancelled directly with the hotel.
Important note for failed visa applications
Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 10 (ten) working days* before the conference starts for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund.
* Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
Please note: For payments received from outside the Slovenia by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registrants account.
In the event that ECHA 2014 organizer cancels the event for any reason, you will will be refunded 100% of the registration fees and other ordered services.
In the event that ECHA 2014 organizer postpones the event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will will be refunded 100% of the registration fees and other ordered services.
Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for cancellations. There are no refunds given under any circumstances. No refunds will be made for No Shows.
ECHA 2014 organizer is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of the event. ECHA 2014 organizer shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, ECHA 2014 organizer reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
The organization reserves the right to alter the venue if necessary. If the event is cancelled the organizers shall not be responsible for the travel, hotel or any other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change.
The policy as stated on this page is valid from January 2014.